Extreme Adventure Challenge – Big Island Style!
Do you love adventures? Love exploring Hawaii? Earn a Free T-Shirt and a showcased spot on our website if you complete 7/10 Adventures Quests below. To qualify at every location you must submit a picture of yourself with a piece of paper that says “Hello BigIslandHawaiiTravel.com!“. Send your pics to email@example.com for verification. To win the shirt it must clearly be you in every picture. If you complete all 10 challenges you will receive a mug in addition to the shirt.
Extreme Adventure Challenges:
7/10 Challenges = Free T-Shirt and Feature on Our Site
10/10 Challenges – Free T-Shirt + Mug + Feature on Our Site
To Qualify All Pictures Must have YOU + a sign that says “Hello BigIslandHawaiiTravel .com
- Hot, Fresh Lava – Take a Guided Tour and Get a Picture of yourself with hot, red lava in the background. Stay safe. Any pics that appear to compromise your safety will be immediately disqualified. Lava Tours
- Summit Mauna Kea – Get a picture of yourself on top of Mauna Kea.
- Hawaii from the Air – See Hawaii via parasailing, parachuting, ziplining, helicopter or a chartered airplane. Picture must be taken prior to take-off (to preserve your camera and safety)
- Surf the Waves – Get a picture of you surfing the waves on a surfboard. Outfitters and classes are available for those who desire to learn.
- Puako Petroglyph Field – It must be at the big field of petroglyphs for it to qualify. Take a picture with the petroglyphs in the background.
- Keanalele Waterhole – Jump in the fresh water lava tube and have someone snap a picture.
- Green Sand Beach – Enjoy the Green Sands and take a fun picture. Be careful as if you enter the water it can be treacherous.
- Kilauea Iki Crater – Take a picture of you in the middle of the crater. At times know that the hike is closed due to current conditions. Hiking Kilauea Iki.
- Waipio Valley – Ride on an ATV, on horseback or hike down in the valley. Waipio.
- Kayak to Captain Cook – YOU MUST FIND the plaque (not the obelisk) that marks the spot where Captain Cook was killed. It’s not easy to find. Take a picture with the plaque in the picture. Kayaking to Captain Cook
Upon completion of at least 7 challenges, email firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
* All activities you participate in are voluntary completely, 100% at your own risk.
* We strongly encourage full safety practices – taking appropriate water, traveling with others and mitigating risks.
* Big Island Hawaii Travel / Whole Life Solutions LLC is not responsible for including but not limited to any accidents , damages, loss, death, or any harm to you or your possessions.